techies: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by techies & Words describing techies
- noun a machine for performing calculations automatically
data processor; computing machine; information processing system; computing device; electronic computer.
- noun an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
calculator; estimator; figurer; reckoner.
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
- noun a small group of indispensable persons or things
core group; nucleus.
- five periodicals make up the core of their publishing program
- noun the center of an object
- the ball has a titanium core
- noun (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
- you only get 3 outs per inning
- verb to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality
come out of the closet; come out.
- This actor outed last year
- noun a boy or man
fella; cuss; blighter; lad; gent; bloke; chap; feller.
- that chap is your host
- there's a fellow at the door
- he's a likable cuss
- he's a good bloke
- noun a friend who is frequently in the company of another
familiar; comrade; associate; companion.
- drinking companions
- comrades in arms
- noun a long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river
- noun any immature animal
- noun United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
- adjective a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as' or `too' or `so' or `that'; amounting to a large but indefinite number
- many temptations
- the temptations are many
- a good many
- a great many
- many directions
- take as many apples as you like
- too many clouds to see
- never saw so many people
- noun a small elite group
- it was designed for the discriminating few
- adjective a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `a'; a small but indefinite number
- a few weeks ago
- a few more wagons than usual
- an invalid's pleasures are few and far between
- few roses were still blooming
- few women have led troops in battle
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
II; deuce; 2.
- noun one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!