Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
tauten: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by tauten & Words describing tauten
- noun one of the contractile organs of the body
- noun animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
10; decade; tenner; X.
- noun one of four playing cards in a deck with ten pips on the face
- noun an uneasy psychological state
- he suffered an attack of nerves
- noun control of your emotions
- this kind of tension is not good for my nerves
Jacob saw the angels of God come against him. Tyndale.
- noun the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
organic structure; physical structure.
- he felt as if his whole body were on fire
- noun a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- the whole body filed out of the auditorium
- the student body
- administrative body
- adjective satellite located below or beneath something else
- nether garments
- the under parts of a machine
- adjective satellite lower in rank, power, or authority
- an under secretary
- noun a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch
- your skin is the largest organ of your body
- noun an outer surface (usually thin)
- the skin of an airplane
- noun (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
- you only get 3 outs per inning
- verb to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality
come out of the closet; come out.
- This actor outed last year
- noun the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear
- he washed his face
- I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news
- noun the feelings expressed on a person's face
facial expression; expression; look; aspect.
- a sad expression
- a look of triumph
- an angry face
- noun a formation of people or things one beside another
- the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed
- they were arrayed in line of battle
- the cast stood in line for the curtain call
- noun a mark that is long relative to its width
- He drew a line on the chart
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!