Amazon Best Selling Books This Season
taus: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by taus & Words describing taus
- noun the leader of a town or community in some parts of Asia Minor and the Indian subcontinent
- maliks rule the hinterland of Afghanistan under the protection of warlords
- noun the 1st letter of the Greek alphabet
- noun the beginning of a series or sequence
- the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end"--Revelations
- noun the 18th letter of the Greek alphabet
josefSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the 21st letter of the Greek alphabet
- noun a low triangular area of alluvial deposits where a river divides before entering a larger body of water
- the Mississippi River delta
- the Nile delta
- noun an object shaped like an equilateral triangle
- noun the 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet
- noun beets
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
II; deuce; 2.
- noun one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
deuce-ace; trio; triplet; tercet; tierce; troika; trey; 3; ternion; trine; ternary; triad; threesome; leash; III; trinity; terzetto.
- noun one of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!