Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
symphonious: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by symphonious & Words describing symphonious
- noun the section of an orchestra that plays stringed instruments
- noun a lightweight cord
- noun a reflex motion caused by cold or fear or excitement
- verb move or jerk quickly and involuntarily up and down or sideways
- His hands were trembling when he signed the document
- noun a crosspiece between the legs of a chair
- noun one of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
- noun an event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another
concomitant; attendant; co-occurrence.
- noun a musical part (vocal or instrumental) that supports or provides background for other musical parts
backup; support; musical accompaniment.
- noun the particular auditory effect produced by a given cause
- the sound of rain on the roof
- the beautiful sound of music
- noun the subjective sensation of hearing something
- he strained to hear the faint sounds
- noun a musical organization consisting of a group of instrumentalists including string players
- noun seating on the main floor in a theater
- adjective characterized by or producing sound of great volume or intensity
- a group of loud children
- loud thunder
- her voice was too loud
- loud trombones
- adjective satellite tastelessly showy
garish; gaudy; brassy; meretricious; tatty; tawdry; flash; cheap; flashy; tacky; gimcrack; trashy.
- a flash car
- a flashy ring
- garish colors
- a gaudy costume
- loud sport shirts
- a meretricious yet stylish book
- tawdry ornaments
- noun the experiencing of affective and emotional states
- she had a feeling of euphoria
- he had terrible feelings of guilt
- I disliked him and the feeling was mutual
- noun a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
impression; belief; opinion; notion.
- his impression of her was favorable
- what are your feelings about the crisis?
- it strengthened my belief in his sincerity
- I had a feeling that she was lying
- adverb as might be expected
course; of course.
- naturally, the lawyer sent us a huge bill
- adverb according to nature; by natural means; without artificial help
- naturally grown flowers
- noun compatibility in opinion and action
- noun the structure of music with respect to the composition and progression of chords
- noun the distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech
- A shrill voice sounded behind us
- noun the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract
vocalism; phonation; vocalization; vocalisation; vox.
- a singer takes good care of his voice
- the giraffe cannot make any vocalizations
- noun a narrative song with a recurrent refrain
- noun a narrative poem of popular origin
- adjective (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- more land
- more support
- more rain fell
- more than a gallon
- noun English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
Sir Thomas More; Thomas More.
- noun a recognizable kind
- there's a new brand of hero in the movies now
- what make of car is that?
- noun the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- noun one of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water)
- noun a movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon
- a wave of settlers
- troops advancing in waves
- noun the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
ace; I; unity; 1; single.
- he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it
- they had lunch at one
- noun a single person or thing
- he is the best one
- this is the one I ordered
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!