sympathetical: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by sympathetical & Words describing sympathetical
- noun an indirect (and usually malicious) implication
- noun the act of gaining acceptance or affection for yourself by persuasive and subtle blandishments
- she refused to use insinuation in order to gain favor
- noun a feeling of extreme joy
jubilancy; jubilation; jubilance.
- noun the utterance of sounds expressing great joy
- noun the experiencing of affective and emotional states
- she had a feeling of euphoria
- he had terrible feelings of guilt
- I disliked him and the feeling was mutual
- noun a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
impression; belief; opinion; notion.
- his impression of her was favorable
- what are your feelings about the crisis?
- it strengthened my belief in his sincerity
- I had a feeling that she was lying
- noun a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles; a solid that has been pulverized
- noun a mixture of potassium nitrate, charcoal, and sulfur in a 75:15:10 ratio which is used in gunnery, time fuses, and fireworks
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!