Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
sphery: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by sphery & Words describing sphery
- noun the act of grasping
grip; clutches; clutch; clench; grasp; clasp.
- he released his clasp on my arm
- he has a strong grip for an old man
- she kept a firm hold on the railing
- noun understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something
- he has a good grasp of accounting practices
- noun the organ of sight
- noun good discernment (either visually or as if visually)
- she has an eye for fresh talent
- he has an artist's eye
- noun a percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer; used as an orchestral instrument
- verb emit a sound
- bells and gongs chimed
- noun a meeting for execution of a group's functions
- it was the opening session of the legislature
- noun the time during which a school holds classes
academic session; school term; academic term.
- they had to shorten the school term
- noun an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- noun any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds
- he fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!