spelunker: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by spelunker & Words describing spelunker
- adjective satellite (often followed by `for') ardently or excessively desirous
esurient; devouring; greedy.
- avid for adventure
- an avid ambition to succeed
- fierce devouring affection
- the esurient eyes of an avid curiosity
- greedy for fame
- adjective satellite marked by active interest and enthusiasm
- an avid sports fan
- noun someone who pursues a study or sport as a pastime
- noun an athlete who does not play for pay
- adjective having experience; having knowledge or skill from observation or participation
- verb go or live through
see; go through; experience.
- We had many trials to go through
- he saw action in Viet Nam
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!