sonarman: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by sonarman & Words describing sonarman
- adjective satellite excessively eager
- overeager in his pursuit of the girl
- adverb on a ship, train, plane or other vehicle
- adverb on first or second or third base
- Their second homer with Bob Allison aboard
- noun a person who is in charge
head; top dog.
- the head of the whole operation
- noun a person who exercises control over workers
foreman; gaffer; honcho; boss.
- if you want to leave early you have to ask the foreman
- adjective made known or told about; especially presented in a formal account
- his reported opinion
- the reported findings
- verb to give an account or representation of in words
report; account; describe.
- Discreet Italian police described it in a manner typically continental
- noun thin strip of metal used to separate lines of type in printing
- noun the activity of leading
- his leadership inspired the team
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
- noun the first or highest in an ordering or series
- He wanted to be the first
- noun the first element in a countable series
number 1; number one.
- the first of the month
- noun 1/60 of a minute; the basic unit of time adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- noun an indefinitely short time
moment; bit; mo; minute.
- wait just a moment
- in a mo
- it only takes a minute
- in just a bit
- noun one of three equal parts of a divisible whole
- it contains approximately a third of the minimum daily requirement
- noun the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the third of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- he is playing third
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!