shoppes: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by shoppes & Words describing shoppes
- noun past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old')
- adjective (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- his mother is very old
- a ripe old age
- how old are you?
- adjective satellite filled with something
- a stuffed turkey
- verb cram into a cavity
- The child stuffed candy into his pockets
- adjective satellite pleasing or delighting
- endowed with charming manners
- a charming little cottage
- a charming personality
- verb attract; cause to be enamored
capture; entrance; bewitch; fascinate; enamour; trance; captivate; beguile; charm; catch; becharm; enchant; enamor.
- She captured all the men's hearts
- noun a building where people go to eat
eating place; eating house; eatery.
- noun (astronomy) an indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels; they are now believed to be an optical illusion
- noun a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
duct; epithelial duct; channel.
- the tear duct was obstructed
- the alimentary canal
- poison is released through a channel in the snake's fangs
- adjective used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning
- hot stove
- hot water
- a hot August day
- a hot stuffy room
- she's hot and tired
- a hot forehead
- adjective satellite characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense
- the fighting became hot and heavy
- a hot engagement
- a raging battle
- the river became a raging torrent
- noun edible fish (broadly including freshwater fish) or shellfish or roe etc
- noun an elderly man
old geezer; old-timer; gaffer; oldtimer.
- noun any piece of furniture or decorative object or the like produced in a former period and valuable because of its beauty or rarity
- noun a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water
- iced tea is a cooling drink
- noun a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes
afternoon tea; teatime.
- an Englishman would interrupt a war to have his afternoon tea
- noun something acquired without compensation
- noun natural abilities or qualities
talent; endowment; natural endowment.
- noun a distinctive odor that is pleasant
scent; fragrance; aroma.
- noun a toiletry that emits and diffuses a fragrant odor
- noun the best people or things in a group
- the cream of England's young men were killed in the Great War
- noun the part of milk containing the butterfat
- noun a community of people smaller than a town
settlement; small town.
- noun a settlement smaller than a town
- noun the qualities that give pleasure to the senses
- noun a very attractive or seductive looking woman
sweetheart; peach; knockout; lulu; smasher; stunner; ravisher; mantrap; dish; looker.
- noun a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans
- he ordered a cup of coffee
- noun any of several small trees and shrubs native to the tropical Old World yielding coffee beans
- noun a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water
- finally broke out of the forest into the open
- noun where the air is unconfined
out-of-doors; open air; outdoors.
- he wanted to get outdoors a little
- the concert was held in the open air
- camping in the open
Whose daughter art thou? tell me, I pray thee. Gen. xxiv. 23.
The question whose solution I require. Dryden.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!