Toys & Games: BestSellers on Amazon
shareowner: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by shareowner & Words describing shareowner
americusSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed
- the value assigned was 16 milliseconds
- noun the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable
- the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world
- adjective (of animals) officially recorded with or certified by a recognized breed association; especially in a stud book
- a registered Percheron
- verb record in writing; enter into a book of names or events or transactions
- noun the formal act of approving
- he gave the project his blessing
- his decision merited the approval of any sensible person
- noun a feeling of liking something or someone good
- although she fussed at them, she secretly viewed all her children with approval
- noun the property resulting from being or relating to the greater in number of two parts; the main part
- the majority of his customers prefer it
- the bulk of the work is finished
- noun (elections) more than half of the votes
- noun the state of being rich and affluent; having a plentiful supply of material goods and money
- great wealth is not a sign of great intelligence
- noun the quality of profuse abundance
- she has a wealth of talent
- noun work done by one person or group that benefits another
- budget separately for goods and services
- noun an act of help or assistance
- he did them a service
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!