Amazon Best Selling Books This Season
sellotape: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by sellotape & Words describing sellotape
- noun a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location
- they always sat on the right side of the church
- he never left my side
- noun one of two or more contesting groups
- the Confederate side was prepared to attack
- noun (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
- adjective satellite having come or been brought to a conclusion
concluded; terminated; complete; ended; all over.
- the harvesting was complete
- the affair is over, ended, finished
- the abruptly terminated interview
- adverb as an example
for example; for instance.
- take ribbon snakes, for example
- noun an act that exploits or victimizes someone (treats them unfairly)
exploitation; victimisation; victimization.
- capitalistic exploitation of the working class
- paying Blacks less and charging them more is a form of victimization
- verb put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
employ; apply; use; utilize; utilise.
- use your head!
- we only use Spanish at home
- I can't use this tool
- Apply a magnetic field here
- This thinking was applied to many projects
- How do you utilize this tool?
- I apply this rule to get good results
- use the plastic bags to store the food
- He doesn't know how to use a computer
- noun the act of using
utilization; utilisation; usage; employment; exercise.
- he warned against the use of narcotic drugs
- skilled in the utilization of computers
- noun what something is used for
function; role; purpose.
- the function of an auger is to bore holes
- ballet is beautiful but what use is it?
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!