seemings: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by seemings & Words describing seemings
- noun supernatural forces and events and beings collectively
- She doesn't believe in the supernatural
- adjective not existing in nature or subject to explanation according to natural laws; not physical or material
- supernatural forces and occurrences and beings
- noun a charge of ammunition for a single shot
one shot; unit of ammunition.
- noun an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- the never-ending cycle of the seasons
- adjective relating to physical reality rather than with thoughts or the mind
- a concern with outward beauty rather than with inward reflections
- adjective satellite that is going out or leaving
- the departing train
- an outward journey
- outward-bound ships
- noun a person who uses the mind creatively
- adjective satellite of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind
- intellectual problems
- the triumph of the rational over the animal side of man
- adjective satellite possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
magic; wizard; witching; wizardly; charming; sorcerous.
- charming incantations
- magic signs that protect against adverse influence
- a magical spell
- 'tis now the very witching time of night"- Shakespeare
- wizard wands
- wizardly powers
- adjective not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality
- gave false testimony under oath
- false tales of bravery
- adjective satellite arising from error
- a false assumption
- a mistaken view of the situation
- noun a small pond of standing water
- adjective satellite being nothing more than specified
- a mere child
- adjective satellite socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous
- from a decent family
- a nice girl
- adjective satellite according with custom or propriety
comme il faut; becoming; seemly; comely; decorous.
- her becoming modesty
- comely behavior
- it is not comme il faut for a gentleman to be constantly asking for money
- a decent burial
- seemly behavior
- noun the inherent capacity for coming into being
- noun the difference in electrical charge between two points in a circuit expressed in volts
electric potential; potential difference; voltage; potential drop.
- adjective presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible
- the predicted temperature and the actual temperature were markedly different
- actual and imagined conditions
- adjective satellite taking place in reality; not pretended or imitated
- we saw the actual wedding on television
- filmed the actual beating
- noun a traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
- noun gathering of producers to promote business
- world fair
- trade fair
- book fair
- noun outward features
- he enjoyed the solemn externals of religion
- adjective happening or arising or located outside or beyond some limits or especially surface
- the external auditory canal
- external pressures
- adjective satellite of so extreme a degree or extent
- such weeping
- so much weeping
- such a help
- such grief
- never dreamed of such beauty
- adverb to so extreme a degree
- he is such a baby
- Such rich people!
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!