scumming: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by scumming & Words describing scumming
- verb keep from happening or arising; make impossible
forbid; preclude; foreclose; forestall.
- My sense of tact forbids an honest answer
- Your role in the projects precludes your involvement in the competitive project
- verb stop (someone or something) from doing something or being in a certain state
- We must prevent the cancer from spreading
- His snoring kept me from falling asleep
- Keep the child from eating the marbles
- noun (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
- adjective satellite having come or been brought to a conclusion
concluded; terminated; complete; ended; all over.
- the harvesting was complete
- the affair is over, ended, finished
- the abruptly terminated interview
- noun events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something
- they are trying to determine the cause of the crash
- noun a justification for something existing or happening
- he had no cause to complain
- they had good reason to rejoice
- noun the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
ace; I; unity; 1; single.
- he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it
- they had lunch at one
- noun a single person or thing
- he is the best one
- this is the one I ordered
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!