rewe: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by rewe & Words describing rewe
- noun the seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located
- verb perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight
- You have to be a good observer to see all the details
- Can you see the bird in that tree?
- He is blind--he cannot see
- noun a republic in central Europe; split into East Germany and West Germany after World War II and reunited in 1990
Deutschland; FRG; Federal Republic of Germany.
- noun the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
yard; G; thousand; grand; M; chiliad; one thousand; K; 1000.
Our host upon his stirrups stood anon. Chaucer.
Thou shalt take of the blood that is upon the altar. Ex. xxix. 21.
The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. Judg. xvi. 9.
As I did stand my watch upon the hill. Shak.
He made a great difference between people that did rebel upon wantonness, and them that did rebel upon want. Bacon.
This advantage we lost upon the invention of firearms. Addison.
Upon the whole, it will be necessary to avoid that perpetual repetition of the same epithets which we find in Homer. Pope.
He had abandoned the frontiers, retiring upon Glasgow. Sir. W. Scott.
Philip swore upon the Evangelists to abstain from aggression in my absence. Landor.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!