Amazon Best Selling Books This Season
revictual: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by revictual & Words describing revictual
ciudadSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1964
Republic of Malta.
- noun a strategically located island to the south of Sicily in the Mediterranean Sea
- noun location of a colony of the United Kingdom on a limestone promontory at the southern tip of Spain; strategically important because it can control the entrance of ships into the Mediterranean; one of the Pillars of Hercules
Rock of Gibraltar; Calpe.
- noun a republic in central Europe; split into East Germany and West Germany after World War II and reunited in 1990
Deutschland; FRG; Federal Republic of Germany.
- noun a fortified military post where troops are stationed
- noun a fortified defensive structure
- adverb earlier in time; previously
- I had known her before
- as I said before
- he called me the day before but your call had come even earlier
- her parents had died four years earlier
- I mentioned that problem earlier
- adverb at or in the front
in front; ahead.
- I see the lights of a town ahead
- the road ahead is foggy
- staring straight ahead
- we couldn't see over the heads of the people in front
- with the cross of Jesus marching on before
Borrowing of foreigners, in itself, makes not the kingdom rich or poor. Locke.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!