reseats: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by reseats & Words describing reseats
- noun a structure in a hollow organ (like the heart) with a flap to insure one-way flow of fluid through it
- noun device in a brass wind instrument for varying the length of the air column to alter the pitch of a tone
- adverb without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening
straightaway; forthwith; like a shot; at once; straight off; directly; right away; immediately; now.
- he answered immediately
- found an answer straightaway
- an official accused of dishonesty should be suspended forthwith
- Come here now!
- adverb without any delay
instantaneously; in a flash; outright.
- he was killed outright
But he himself returned from the quarries. Judges iii. 19.
David hid himself in the field. 1 Sam. xx. 24.
The Lord himself shall give you a sign. Is. vii. 14.
Who gave himself for us, that he might . . . purify unto himself a peculiar people. Titus ii. 14.
With shame remembers, while himself was one Of the same herd, himself the same had done. Denham.
It comprehendeth in himself all good. Chaucer.
Borrowing of foreigners, in itself, makes not the kingdom rich or poor. Locke.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!