redemptory: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by redemptory & Words describing redemptory
- noun (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
single-valued function; mathematical function; mapping; map.
- noun what something is used for
use; role; purpose.
- the function of an auger is to bore holes
- ballet is beautiful but what use is it?
- noun an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
foreign mission; missionary post; missionary station.
- noun an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters
- the planes were on a bombing mission
- noun the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about
- it was not a good idea
- the thought never entered my mind
- noun your intention; what you intend to do
- he had in mind to see his old teacher
- the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces
- noun activity directed toward making or doing something
- she checked several points needing further work
- noun a product produced or accomplished through the effort or activity or agency of a person or thing
piece of work.
- it is not regarded as one of his more memorable works
- the symphony was hailed as an ingenious work
- he was indebted to the pioneering work of John Dewey
- the work of an active imagination
- erosion is the work of wind or water over time
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!