Video Game Best Sellers on Amazon
recuperates: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by recuperates & Words describing recuperates
- adverb as the end result of a succession or process
in the end; at long last; finally; at last.
- ultimately he had to give in
- at long last the winter was over
- adverb with rapid movements
chop-chop; speedily; rapidly; apace.
- he works quickly
- adverb with little or no delay
- the rescue squad arrived promptly
- come here, quick!
- adverb to the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; (`full' in this sense is used as a combining form)
to the full; full.
- fully grown
- he didn't fully understand
- knew full well
- adverb sufficiently; more than adequately
- the evidence amply (or fully) confirms our suspicions
- they were fully (or amply) fed
Borrowing of foreigners, in itself, makes not the kingdom rich or poor. Locke.
- noun an extended fictional work in prose; usually in the form of a story
- noun a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction
- his bookcases were filled with nothing but novels
- he burned all the novels
More wise, more learned, more just, more everything. Pope.
- noun the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
organic structure; physical structure.
- he felt as if his whole body were on fire
- noun a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- the whole body filed out of the auditorium
- the student body
- administrative body
- adverb with rapid movements
chop-chop; speedily; apace; quickly.
- he works quickly
- noun an aromatic gum resin obtained from various Arabian or East African trees; formerly valued for worship and for embalming and fumigation
frankincense; gum olibanum; olibanum.
- adverb (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
hence; so; therefore; thence.
- therefore X must be true
- the eggs were fresh and hence satisfactory
- we were young and thence optimistic
- it is late and thus we must go
- the witness is biased and so cannot be trusted
- adverb without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly')
tardily; slow; easy.
- he spoke slowly
- go easy here--the road is slippery
- glaciers move tardily
- please go slow so I can see the sights
- adverb in music
- Play this lento, please
- noun a person who requires medical care
- the number of emergency patients has grown rapidly
- noun the semantic role of an entity that is not the agent but is directly involved in or affected by the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
affected role; patient role.
- adjective satellite (used with count nouns) two considered together; the two
- both girls are pretty
- noun the words of something written
- there were more than a thousand words of text
- they handed out the printed text of the mayor's speech
- he wants to reconstruct the original text
- noun a passage from the Bible that is used as the subject of a sermon
- the preacher chose a text from Psalms to introduce his sermon
- adjective satellite having finished or arrived at completion
done; through with.
- certain to make history before he's done
- it's a done deed
- after the treatment, the patient is through except for follow-up
- almost through with his studies
- adjective satellite (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes
- a through street
- a through bus
- through traffic
- noun a republic in central Europe; split into East Germany and West Germany after World War II and reunited in 1990
Deutschland; FRG; Federal Republic of Germany.
- adjective (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- more land
- more support
- more rain fell
- more than a gallon
- noun English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
Sir Thomas More; Thomas More.
- noun a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- the mother of three children
- noun a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- noun the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized
- it is the nature of fire to burn
- the true nature of jealousy
- noun a causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe
- the laws of nature
- nature has seen to it that men are stronger than women
- noun the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
ace; I; unity; 1; single.
- he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it
- they had lunch at one
- noun a single person or thing
- he is the best one
- this is the one I ordered
- noun a young person of either sex
tiddler; nipper; tyke; small fry; nestling; youngster; fry; shaver; tike; minor; kid.
- she writes books for children
- they're just kids
- `tiddler' is a British term for youngster
- noun a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
- they had three children
- they were able to send their kids to college
- adverb in the near future
before long; shortly; presently.
- the doctor will soon be here
- the book will appear shortly
- she will arrive presently
- we should have news before long
- noun instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity
- he bought a new stereo system
- the system consists of a motor and a small computer
- noun a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole
- a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going
- adverb usually; as a rule
by and large; more often than not; mostly.
- by and large it doesn't rain much here
- adverb without distinction of one from others
in the main; in general.
- he is interested in snakes in general
- noun a human being
someone; somebody; soul; individual; mortal.
- there was too much for one person to do
- noun a human body (usually including the clothing)
- a weapon was hidden on his person
- noun a politically organized body of people under a single government
commonwealth; land; res publica; nation; state; body politic.
- the state has elected a new president
- African nations
- students who had come to the nation's capitol
- the country's largest manufacturer
- an industrialized land
- noun the territory occupied by a nation
- he returned to the land of his birth
- he visited several European countries
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!