Video Game Best Sellers on Amazon
qualmish: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by qualmish & Words describing qualmish
- noun an intuitive awareness;
- he has a feel for animals" or "it's easy when you get the feel of it
- noun the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
flavour; look; tone; flavor; feeling; smell; spirit.
- the feel of the city excited him
- a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting
- it had the smell of treason
- noun the experiencing of affective and emotional states
- she had a feeling of euphoria
- he had terrible feelings of guilt
- I disliked him and the feeling was mutual
- noun a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
impression; belief; opinion; notion.
- his impression of her was favorable
- what are your feelings about the crisis?
- it strengthened my belief in his sincerity
- I had a feeling that she was lying
- noun a fabric made of compressed matted animal fibers
- verb mat together and make felt-like
- felt the wool
- noun a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
kind; form; variety.
- sculpture is a form of art
- what kinds of desserts are there?
- noun an approximate definition or example
- she wore a sort of magenta dress
- she served a creamy sort of dessert thing
- noun a small amount or duration
- he accepted the little they gave him
- adjective limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- a little dining room
- a little house
- a small car
- a little (or small) group
- noun an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal; the principal organ of digestion
tummy; tum; breadbasket.
- noun the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
venter; abdomen; belly.
- noun the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- his state is in the deep south
- noun the way something is with respect to its main attributes
- the current state of knowledge
- his state of health
- in a weak financial state
- adjective satellite precisely as stated
- the very center of town
- adjective satellite being the exact same one; not any other:
- this is the identical room we stayed in before
- the themes of his stories are one and the same
- saw the selfsame quotation in two newspapers
- on this very spot
- the very thing he said yesterday
- the very man I want to see
- adjective (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- more land
- more support
- more rain fell
- more than a gallon
- noun English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
Sir Thomas More; Thomas More.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!