prelature: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by prelature & Words describing prelature
- noun a short newspaper article about a particular person or group
- adjective concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality
- a personal favor
- for your personal use
- personal papers
- I have something personal to tell you
- a personal God
- he has his personal bank account and she has hers
deiSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun nonprofessional soldier member of a territorial military unit
- noun a territorial military unit
- noun a typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions
roman type; roman print; roman letters.
- noun a resident of modern Rome
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!