polymorphically: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by polymorphically & Words describing polymorphically
- verb behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- You should act like an adult
- Don't behave like a fool
- What makes her do this way?
- The dog acts ferocious, but he is really afraid of people
- verb behave in a certain manner
acquit; comport; bear; conduct; carry; deport.
- She carried herself well
- he bore himself with dignity
- They conducted themselves well during these difficult times
- noun a subdivision of a particular kind of thing
- what type of sculpture do you prefer?
- noun a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
case; eccentric; character.
- a real character
- a strange character
- a friendly eccentric
- the capable type
- a mental case
- noun a tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow
- it was full of rackets, balls and other objects
- noun the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
aim; objective; target.
- the sole object of her trip was to see her children
- adjective satellite marked by a disposition to oppose and contradict
- took perverse satisfaction in foiling her plans
- adjective satellite resistant to guidance or discipline
wayward; obstinate; contrary.
- Mary Mary quite contrary
- an obstinate child with a violent temper
- a perverse mood
- wayward behavior
- adjective subjected to a physical (or chemical) treatment or action or agent
- the sludge of treated sewage can be used as fertilizer
- treated timbers resist rot
- treated fabrics resist wrinkling
- verb interact in a certain way
do by; handle; treat.
- Do right by her
- Treat him with caution, please
- Handle the press reporters gently
- adjective satellite communicated in words
uttered; verbalised; verbalized.
- frequently uttered sentiments
- verb give expression to
evince; express; show.
- She showed her disappointment
- noun a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- there are two classes of detergents
- noun a body of students who are taught together
grade; course; form.
- early morning classes are always sleepy
- adjective spread out or scattered about or divided up
- verb administer or bestow, as in small portions
dish out; deal; parcel out; dispense; distribute; dole out; administer; allot; lot; deal out; mete out; shell out.
- administer critical remarks to everyone present
- dole out some money
- shell out pocket money for the children
- deal a blow to someone
- the machine dispenses soft drinks
- adjective employed in accomplishing something
- the principle of surprise is the most used and misused of all the principles of war"- H.H.Arnold & I.C.Eaker
- verb put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
employ; apply; use; utilize; utilise.
- use your head!
- we only use Spanish at home
- I can't use this tool
- Apply a magnetic field here
- This thinking was applied to many projects
- How do you utilize this tool?
- I apply this rule to get good results
- use the plastic bags to store the food
- He doesn't know how to use a computer
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!