Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
paragliding: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by paragliding & Words describing paragliding
- noun an arrangement of two or more objects or persons one behind another
- noun a bicycle with two sets of pedals and two seats
bicycle-built-for-two; tandem bicycle.
- noun a formal organization of people or groups of people
- he joined the Modern Language Association
- noun the act of consorting with or joining with others
- you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association
- noun earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
effort; endeavor; attempt; endeavour.
- made an effort to cover all the reading material
- wished him luck in his endeavor
- she gave it a good try
- verb make an effort or attempt
attempt; seek; essay; assay.
- He tried to shake off his fears
- The infant had essayed a few wobbly steps
- The police attempted to stop the thief
- He sought to improve himself
- She always seeks to do good in the world
- noun education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings
course of study; course of instruction; class.
- he took a course in basket weaving
- flirting is not unknown in college classes
- noun a connected series of events or actions or developments
- the government took a firm course
- historians can only point out those lines for which evidence is available
- noun an educational institution
- the school was founded in 1900
- noun a building where young people receive education
- the school was built in 1932
- he walked to school every morning
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!