overdeveloping: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by overdeveloping & Words describing overdeveloping
- verb stay clear from; keep away from; keep out of the way of someone or something
- Her former friends now avoid her
- verb prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening
stave off; avert; debar; deflect; obviate; head off; forefend; fend off; ward off; forfend.
- Let's avoid a confrontation
- head off a confrontation
- avert a strike
- noun the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
ace; I; unity; 1; single.
- he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it
- they had lunch at one
- noun a single person or thing
- he is the best one
- this is the one I ordered
Without the gate Some drive the cars, and some the coursers rein. Dryden.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!