outvie: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by outvie & Words describing outvie
- noun an uproarious party
- noun the syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- noun the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
yard; G; thousand; grand; M; chiliad; one thousand; K; 1000.
- adjective located at a great distance in time or space or degree
- we come from a far country
- far corners of the earth
- the far future
- a far journey
- the far side of the road
- far from the truth
- far in the future
- noun a terrorist organization that seeks to overthrow the government dominated by Tutsi and to institute Hutu control again
Army for the Liberation of Rwanda; Interahamwe; ALIR; Former Armed Forces.
- in 1999 ALIR guerrillas kidnapped and killed eight foreign tourists
- adjective satellite (used of count nouns) every one considered individually
- each person is mortal
- each party is welcome
- adverb to or from every one of two or more (considered individually)
from each one; for each one; to each one; apiece.
- they received $10 each
- noun a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman
swain; fellow; young man; boyfriend.
- if I'd known he was her boyfriend I wouldn't have asked
- noun a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
gallant; dandy; clotheshorse; fop; swell; dude; sheik; fashion plate.
- adverb in the near future
before long; shortly; presently.
- the doctor will soon be here
- the book will appear shortly
- she will arrive presently
- we should have news before long
- noun the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
ace; I; unity; 1; single.
- he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it
- they had lunch at one
- noun a single person or thing
- he is the best one
- this is the one I ordered
- noun a deep hole or shaft dug or drilled to obtain water or oil or gas or brine
- noun a cavity or vessel used to contain liquid
- adjective not the same one or ones already mentioned or implied
- today isn't any other day"- the White Queen
- the construction of highways and other public works
- he asked for other employment
- any other person would tell the truth
- his other books are still in storage
- then we looked at the other house
- hearing was good in his other ear
- the other sex
- she lived on the other side of the street from me
- went in the other direction
- adjective satellite recently past
- the other evening
- noun the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
eventide; evening; eve.
- he enjoyed the evening light across the lake
- verb make level or straight
even out; level; flush.
- level the ground
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!