nonprescriptive: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by nonprescriptive & Words describing nonprescriptive
- noun standing posture
- noun a rationalized mental attitude
- noun care provided to improve a situation (especially medical procedures or applications that are intended to relieve illness or injury)
- noun the management of someone or something
- the handling of prisoners
- the treatment of water sewage
- the right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system
- noun a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic
- verb administer a drug to
- They drugged the kidnapped tourist
- noun ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation
plan of attack; attack.
- his approach to every problem is to draw up a list of pros and cons
- an attack on inflation
- his plan of attack was misguided
- noun the act of drawing spatially closer to something
- the hunter's approach scattered the geese
- noun the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized
- it is the nature of fire to burn
- the true nature of jealousy
- noun a causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe
- the laws of nature
- nature has seen to it that men are stronger than women
- noun how something is done or how it happens
style; fashion; manner; mode.
- her dignified manner
- his rapid manner of talking
- their nomadic mode of existence
- in the characteristic New York style
- a lonely way of life
- in an abrasive fashion
- noun how a result is obtained or an end is achieved
- a means of control
- an example is the best agency of instruction
- the true way to success
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!