Amazon Best Selling Books This Season
newswoman: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by newswoman & Words describing newswoman
nbcSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects
telecasting; TV; video.
- she is a star of screen and video
- Television is a medium because it is neither rare nor well done" - Ernie Kovacs
- noun a telecommunication system that transmits images of objects (stationary or moving) between distant points
- verb inquire about
- I asked about their special today
- He had to ask directions several times
- verb make a request or demand for something to somebody
- She asked him for a loan
- noun a serviceman who has seen considerable active service
- the veterans laughed at the new recruits
- noun a person who has served in the armed forces
- noun the elementary stages of any subject (usually plural)
rudiment; first principle; alphabet; first rudiment; ABC's; ABCs.
- he mastered only the rudiments of geometry
- noun an interconnected system of things or people
- he owned a network of shops
- retirement meant dropping out of a whole network of people who had been part of my life
- tangled in a web of cloth
- noun (broadcasting) a communication system consisting of a group of broadcasting stations that all transmit the same programs
- the networks compete to broadcast important sports events
- noun the first of two or the first mentioned of two
- Tom and Dick were both heroes but only the former is remembered today
- adjective referring to the first of two things or persons mentioned (or the earlier one or ones of several); I prefer the former version to the latter one"
- the novel was made into a film in 1943 and again in 1967
- noun public transport consisting of a bus or train that stops at all stations or stops
- the local seemed to take forever to get to New York
- noun anesthetic that numbs a particular area of the body
local anaesthetic; topical anesthetic; local anesthetic; topical anaesthetic.
- noun the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- noun total absence of light
lightlessness; pitch blackness; blackness; total darkness.
- they fumbled around in total darkness
- in the black of night
- noun any immature animal
- noun United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
- noun the first or highest in an ordering or series
- He wanted to be the first
- noun the first element in a countable series
number 1; number one.
- the first of the month
- noun the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
ace; I; unity; 1; single.
- he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it
- they had lunch at one
- noun a single person or thing
- he is the best one
- this is the one I ordered
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!