massagers: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by massagers & Words describing massagers
- noun a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you
- they installed a shower in the bathroom
- noun washing yourself by standing upright under water sprayed from a nozzle
- he took a shower after the game
- noun a car that is powered by electricity
electric automobile; electric car.
- adjective using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity
- electric current
- electric wiring
- electrical appliances
- an electrical storm
- noun the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint
human foot; pes.
- his bare feet projected from his trousers
- armored from head to foot
- noun a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard
- he is six feet tall
- noun a short newspaper article about a particular person or group
- adjective concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality
- a personal favor
- for your personal use
- personal papers
- I have something personal to tell you
- a personal God
- he has his personal bank account and she has hers
- noun the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
organic structure; physical structure.
- he felt as if his whole body were on fire
- noun a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- the whole body filed out of the auditorium
- the student body
- administrative body
- noun the posterior part of a human (or animal) body from the neck to the end of the spine
- his back was nicely tanned
- noun the side that goes last or is not normally seen
- he wrote the date on the back of the photograph
- noun endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys
- noun a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist)
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!