marocain: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by marocain & Words describing marocain
- noun an agricultural laborer in Arab countries
- noun a former French coin of low denomination; often used of any small amount of money
- he hasn't a sou to his name
By what small, petit hints does the mind catch hold of and recover a vanishing notion. South.
- noun a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
Diamond State; Delaware; First State.
- noun paper with a crinkled texture; usually colored and used for decorations
- noun small very thin pancake
crape; French pancake.
- noun (golf) the standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course
- a par-5 hole
- par for this course is 72
- noun a state of being essentially equal or equivalent; equally balanced
equation; equivalence; equality.
- on a par with the best
- noun a collection of maps in book form
book of maps; map collection.
- noun (Greek mythology) a Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders
- noun a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice
- noun clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion
- formal attire
- battle dress
- noun the world's largest desert (3,500,000 square miles) in northern Africa
àSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages
working class; labour; labor.
- there is a shortage of skilled labor in this field
- noun an area that is approximately central within some larger region
heart; middle; eye; center.
- it is in the center of town
- they ran forward into the heart of the struggle
- they were in the eye of the storm
- noun a low-lying region in central France
- noun a person who owes allegiance to that nation
- a monarch has a duty to his subjects
- adjective of or relating to or belonging to a nation or country
- national hero
- national anthem
- a national landmark
- noun the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- noun total absence of light
lightlessness; pitch blackness; blackness; total darkness.
- they fumbled around in total darkness
- in the black of night
- noun place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed
- he rented an office in the new building
- noun an administrative unit of government
agency; authority; bureau; federal agency; government agency.
- the Central Intelligence Agency
- the Census Bureau
- Office of Management and Budget
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- noun blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime
- he had eyes of bright blue
- noun blue clothing
- she was wearing blue
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!