maroc: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by maroc & Words describing maroc
Both East West, South and Septentrioun. Chaucer.
- noun a mixture of gases (especially oxygen) required for breathing; the stuff that the wind consists of
- air pollution
- a smell of chemicals in the air
- open a window and let in some air
- I need some fresh air
- noun the region above the ground
- her hand stopped in mid air
- he threw the ball into the air
- noun (often plural) systems used in transmitting messages over a distance electronically
- noun detached or semidetached suburban house
- noun Mexican revolutionary leader (1877-1923)
Pancho Villa; Francisco Villa; Doroteo Arango.
- adjective being of use or service
- the girl felt motherly and useful
- a useful job
- a useful member of society
- noun French chemist and biologist whose discovery that fermentation is caused by microorganisms resulted in the process of pasteurization (1822-1895)
- adjective satellite of or relating to a popularization of art deco that used bright colors and rectangular shapes
- noun medium for communication
- noun an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
receiving set; wireless; radio receiver; tuner; radio set.
- adjective satellite denoting or characteristic of countries of Europe and the western hemisphere
- occidental civilization
- Hesperian culture
- noun a native inhabitant of the Occident
- verb have as a part, be made up out of
- The list includes the names of many famous writers
- verb consider as part of something
- I include you in the list of culprits
- adjective satellite denoting or characteristic of countries of Asia
- oriental civilization
- noun a member of an Oriental race; the term is regarded as offensive by Asians (especially by Asian Americans)
àSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a former French coin of low denomination; often used of any small amount of money
- he hasn't a sou to his name
- noun an elderly man
old geezer; old-timer; gaffer; oldtimer.
- noun any piece of furniture or decorative object or the like produced in a former period and valuable because of its beauty or rarity
- noun an adornment that hangs from a piece of jewelry (necklace or earring)
- noun branched lighting fixture; often ornate; hangs from the ceiling
- adjective of or relating to a meridian
- adjective satellite located in the south or characteristic of southern people or places
auxSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the basic unit of length adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites (approximately 1.094 yards)
- noun concentration measured by the number of moles of solute per liter of solution
molarity; molar concentration.
- noun (golf) the standard number of strokes set for each hole on a golf course, or for the entire course
- a par-5 hole
- par for this course is 72
- noun a state of being essentially equal or equivalent; equally balanced
equation; equivalence; equality.
- on a par with the best
- verb cause to run
- pour water over the floor
- verb move in large numbers
swarm; teem; stream; pullulate.
- people were pouring out of the theater
- beggars pullulated in the plaza
commeSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
Diamond State; Delaware; First State.
- noun a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication
telephone exchange; exchange.
- adjective satellite serving as an essential component
cardinal; key; fundamental; primal.
- a cardinal rule
- the central cause of the problem
- an example that was fundamental to the argument
- computers are fundamental to modern industrial structure
- noun a formation of aircraft in flight
- noun an instance of traveling by air
- flying was still an exciting adventure for him
- noun a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- noun the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear
- he washed his face
- I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news
- noun the feelings expressed on a person's face
facial expression; expression; look; aspect.
- a sad expression
- a look of triumph
- an angry face
quiSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a thorough physical examination; includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
checkup; medical checkup; health check; medical examination; medical exam.
- adjective relating to the study or practice of medicine
- the medical profession
- a medical student
- medical school
- noun a chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints)
- noun writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
written document; papers.
- noun anything serving as a representation of a person's thinking by means of symbolic marks
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!