Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
macedoine: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by macedoine & Words describing macedoine
- noun an officer holding a rank below a major but above a lieutenant
- noun the naval officer in command of a military ship
- adjective satellite denoting or characteristic of countries of Asia
- oriental civilization
- noun a member of an Oriental race; the term is regarded as offensive by Asians (especially by Asian Americans)
- noun edible seeds or roots or stems or leaves or bulbs or tubers or nonsweet fruits of any of numerous herbaceous plant
- noun any of various herbaceous plants cultivated for an edible part such as the fruit or the root of the beet or the leaf of spinach or the seeds of bean plants or the flower buds of broccoli or cauliflower
- adjective satellite denoting or characteristic of countries of Europe and the western hemisphere
- occidental civilization
- Hesperian culture
- noun a native inhabitant of the Occident
- noun the ripened reproductive body of a seed plant
- noun an amount of a product
- noun food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing; usually consisting of or including greens
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!