Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
levitates: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by levitates & Words describing levitates
- noun (physics) a device that attracts iron and produces a magnetic field
- noun a characteristic that provides pleasure and attracts
attraction; attractive feature; attracter; attractor.
- flowers are an attractor for bees
- noun an earlier section of a written text
- for instructions refer to the above
- adjective satellite appearing earlier in the same text
- flaws in the above interpretation
- noun the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
organic structure; physical structure.
- he felt as if his whole body were on fire
- noun a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- the whole body filed out of the auditorium
- the student body
- administrative body
- noun (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
- adjective satellite having come or been brought to a conclusion
concluded; terminated; complete; ended; all over.
- the harvesting was complete
- the affair is over, ended, finished
- the abruptly terminated interview
But he himself returned from the quarries. Judges iii. 19.
David hid himself in the field. 1 Sam. xx. 24.
The Lord himself shall give you a sign. Is. vii. 14.
Who gave himself for us, that he might . . . purify unto himself a peculiar people. Titus ii. 14.
With shame remembers, while himself was one Of the same herd, himself the same had done. Denham.
It comprehendeth in himself all good. Chaucer.
- noun (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
- you only get 3 outs per inning
- verb to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality
come out of the closet; come out.
- This actor outed last year
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!