legalises: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by legalises & Words describing legalises
- noun a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body
- noun something that people do or cause to happen
deed; human activity; human action.
- noun termination of pregnancy
- noun failure of a plan
- noun the collection of rules imposed by authority
- civilization presupposes respect for the law
- the great problem for jurisprudence to allow freedom while enforcing order
- noun legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity
- there is a law against kidnapping
- noun a group's refusal to work in protest against low pay or bad work conditions
- the strike lasted more than a month before it was settled
- noun an attack that is intended to seize or inflict damage on or destroy an objective
- the strike was scheduled to begin at dawn
- adverb and nothing more
but; simply; only; just.
- I was merely asking
- it is simply a matter of time
- just a scratch
- he was only a child
- hopes that last but a moment
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!