learnedness: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by learnedness & Words describing learnedness
- adjective satellite serving no useful purpose; having no excuse for being
pointless; senseless; purposeless; wasted; otiose.
- otiose lines in a play
- advice is wasted words
- a pointless remark
- a life essentially purposeless
- senseless violence
- adjective satellite more than is needed, desired, or required
supererogatory; extra; redundant; surplus; spare; excess; supernumerary.
- trying to lose excess weight
- found some extra change lying on the dresser
- yet another book on heraldry might be thought redundant
- skills made redundant by technological advance
- sleeping in the spare room
- supernumerary ornamentation
- it was supererogatory of her to gloat
- delete superfluous (or unnecessary) words
- extra ribs as well as other supernumerary internal parts
- surplus cheese distributed to the needy
- noun a small pond of standing water
- adjective satellite being nothing more than specified
- a mere child
- noun a great amount or extent
- they did much for humanity
- adjective (quantifier used with mass nouns) great in quantity or degree or extent
- not much rain
- much affection
- much grain is in storage
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!