Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
juddered: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by juddered & Words describing juddered
- noun the act of giving temporary assistance
- noun the component of the aerodynamic forces acting on an airfoil that opposes gravity
- adverb with a forward motion
- we drove along admiring the view
- the horse trotted along at a steady pace
- the circus traveled on to the next city
- move along
- march on
- adverb in accompaniment or as a companion
- his little sister came along to the movies
- I brought my camera along
- working along with his father
- noun public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive
- express trains don't stop at Princeton Junction
- noun a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding
- a string of islands
- train of mourners
- a train of thought
- noun the person who plays the position of forward in certain games, such as basketball, soccer, or hockey
- noun a position on a basketball, soccer, or hockey team
- noun a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine
machine; motorcar; automobile; auto.
- he needs a car to get to work
- noun a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad
railroad car; railcar; railway car.
- three cars had jumped the rails
- noun a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water
- finally broke out of the forest into the open
- noun where the air is unconfined
out-of-doors; open air; outdoors.
- he wanted to get outdoors a little
- the concert was held in the open air
- camping in the open
- noun a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
coach; omnibus; motorbus; motorcoach; passenger vehicle; charabanc; jitney; autobus; double-decker.
- he always rode the bus to work
- noun the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
- adjective satellite having finished or arrived at completion
done; through with.
- certain to make history before he's done
- it's a done deed
- after the treatment, the patient is through except for follow-up
- almost through with his studies
- adjective satellite (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes
- a through street
- a through bus
- through traffic
- noun a vessel that carries passengers or freight
- verb transport commercially
- noun (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
- adjective satellite having come or been brought to a conclusion
concluded; terminated; complete; ended; all over.
- the harvesting was complete
- the affair is over, ended, finished
- the abruptly terminated interview
- noun an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
- the flight was delayed due to trouble with the airplane
- noun (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- we will refer to the plane of the graph as the X-Y plane
- any line joining two points on a plane lies wholly on that plane
- noun the posterior part of a human (or animal) body from the neck to the end of the spine
- his back was nicely tanned
- noun the side that goes last or is not normally seen
- he wrote the date on the back of the photograph
- noun motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
- noun something used to achieve a purpose
- an engine of change
- noun soft fine feathers
- noun (American football) a complete play to advance the football
- you have four downs to gain ten yards
- noun the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
organic structure; physical structure.
- he felt as if his whole body were on fire
- noun a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- the whole body filed out of the auditorium
- the student body
- administrative body
Jacob saw the angels of God come against him. Tyndale.
- noun a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle
- he knocked on the door
- he slammed the door as he left
- noun the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close
threshold; room access; doorway.
- he stuck his head in the doorway
- adjective satellite located below or beneath something else
- nether garments
- the under parts of a machine
- adjective satellite lower in rank, power, or authority
- an under secretary
- noun the locus of feelings and intuitions
- in your heart you know it is true
- her story would melt your bosom
- noun the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
- he stood still, his heart thumping wildly
- noun (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
- you only get 3 outs per inning
- verb to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality
come out of the closet; come out.
- This actor outed last year
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!