Amazon Best Selling Books This Season
jackscrew: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by jackscrew & Words describing jackscrew
- adjective (of bolts or screws) having screw threads
- verb to move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
wander; meander; thread; wind; weave.
- the river winds through the hills
- the path meanders through the vineyards
- sometimes, the gout wanders through the entire body
- noun a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
contraption; gismo; gadget; widget; convenience; contrivance; gizmo.
- noun durable goods for home or office use
- noun the act of publicly exhibiting or entertaining
- a remarkable show of skill
- noun something intended to communicate a particular impression
- made a display of strength
- a show of impatience
- a good show of looking interested
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!