intertwinement: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by intertwinement & Words describing intertwinement
- adjective not permitting extrication; incapable of being disentangled or untied
- an inextricable knot
- inextricable unity
- adverb in the interval
- dancing all the dances with little rest between
- adverb in between
- two houses with a tree between
- adjective of or relating to or employing dialectic
- the dialectical method
- noun a conceptual whole made up of complicated and related parts
- the complex of shopping malls, houses, and roads created a new town
- noun a compound described in terms of the central atom to which other atoms are bound or coordinated
- noun the temporal end; the concluding time
finish; last; finis; finale; stopping point; conclusion.
- the stopping point of each round was signaled by a bell
- the market was up at the finish
- they were playing better at the close of the season
- noun the last section of a communication
closing; ending; end; conclusion.
- in conclusion I want to say...
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!