intagli: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by intagli & Words describing intagli
- noun an elderly man
old geezer; old-timer; gaffer; oldtimer.
- noun any piece of furniture or decorative object or the like produced in a former period and valuable because of its beauty or rarity
- noun a typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions
roman type; roman print; roman letters.
- noun a resident of modern Rome
- noun money extracted as a penalty
- verb issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street
- Move your car or else you will be ticketed!
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
II; deuce; 2.
- noun one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!