instancy: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by instancy & Words describing instancy
- adjective satellite majestic in manner or bearing; superior to mundane matters
- his majestic presence
- olympian detachment
- olympian beauty and serene composure
- adjective satellite having or displaying great dignity or nobility
gallant; proud; lofty.
- a gallant pageant
- lofty ships
- majestic cities
- proud alpine peaks
- noun the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length
- verb cause to have, in the abstract sense or physical sense
- She gave him a black eye
- The draft gave me a cold
- adjective occurring without interruption; chiefly restricted to what recurs regularly or frequently in a prolonged and closely spaced series
- the continual banging of the shutters
- adjective satellite `continual' (meaning seemingly uninterrupted) is often used interchangeably with `continuous' (meaning without interruption)
- adjective satellite of so extreme a degree or extent
- such weeping
- so much weeping
- such a help
- such grief
- never dreamed of such beauty
- adverb to so extreme a degree
- he is such a baby
- Such rich people!
- noun a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
- he is one of the greats of American music
- adjective satellite relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind
- a great juicy steak
- a great multitude
- the great auk
- a great old oak
- a great ocean liner
- a great delay
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!