indefensibility: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by indefensibility & Words describing indefensibility
- verb articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise
give tongue to; express; verbalise; verbalize.
- She expressed her anger
- He uttered a curse
- verb express audibly; utter sounds (not necessarily words)
let loose; emit; let out.
- She let out a big heavy sigh
- He uttered strange sounds that nobody could understand
- noun the significance of a story or event
- the moral of the story is to love thy neighbor
- adjective concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principles
- moral sense
- a moral scrutiny
- a moral lesson
- a moral quandary
- moral convictions
- a moral life
- noun something that is conceived or that exists independently and not in relation to other things; something that does not depend on anything else and is beyond human control; something that is not relative
- no mortal being can influence the absolute
- adjective perfect or complete or pure
- absolute loyalty
- absolute silence
- absolute truth
- absolute alcohol
- adjective of or relating to philosophy or philosophers
- philosophical writing
- a considerable knowledge of philosophical terminology
- adjective satellite characterized by the attitude of a philosopher; meeting trouble with level-headed detachment
- philosophical resignation
- a philosophic attitude toward life
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!