include: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by include & Words describing include
standoutsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
subcivilizationsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
favesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the anxious feeling you have when you have the jitters
nervousness; jumpiness; restiveness.
misdiagnosesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun antihypertensive drug (trade name Hytrin) used to treat high blood pressure
- noun a recipient of honors in recognition of noteworthy accomplishments
- noun an instance of traveling by air
- flying was still an exciting adventure for him
- verb travel through the air; be airborne
- Man cannot fly
coffeemakersSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
consolidatorsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
stdioSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the cause of a disease
- noun the philosophical study of causation
- noun an abnormally large head; differs from hydrocephalus because there is no increased intracranial pressure and the overgrowth is symmetrical
- noun the principal dish of a meal
- noun the right to enter
access; admission; accession; admittance.
charbroiledSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
motherboardsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the relative incidence of a particular disease
- noun an abnormally gloomy or unhealthy state of mind
- his fear of being alone verges on morbidity
- noun the fare charged for traveling by airplane
cheapiesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a small hollow pastry that is typically filled with cream and covered with chocolate
- noun any of several breeds of hound developed for hunting raccoons
- noun skin disorder characterized by patchy bluish discolorations on the skin
antipastiSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun severe pain on swallowing due to a disorder of the esophagus
- noun an agent that causes a precipitate to form
- adjective satellite done with very great haste and without due deliberation
hasty; precipitate; overhasty; precipitous.
- hasty marriage seldom proveth well"- Shakespeare
- hasty makeshifts take the place of planning"- Arthur Geddes
- rejected what was regarded as an overhasty plan for reconversion
- wondered whether they had been rather precipitate in deposing the king
hayridesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the degree to which something is poisonous
- noun grave harmfulness or deadliness
- noun an electronic device consisting of a rotatable ball in a housing; used to position the cursor and move images on a computer screen
- a trackball is essentially an upside-down mouse
- noun food or drink to stimulate the appetite (usually served before a meal or as the first course)
- noun surgical resection of unnecessary palatal and oropharyngeal tissue to open the airway; intended to cure extreme cases of snoring (with or without sleep apnea)
palatopharyngoplasty; PPP; UPPP.
- noun a wine made principally from one grape and carrying the name of that grape
newlinesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
replacersSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
saseSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
envenomationSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
wholegrainSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
awardeesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a negative aspect of something that is generally positive
- there is a downside even to motherhood
- noun a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (trade name Rescriptor) used to treat AIDS and HIV
clubfeetSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an asset of special worth or utility
strong suit; strength; strong point; specialty; long suit; forte; metier.
- cooking is his forte
- noun a distinguishing trait
peculiarity; distinctiveness; specialty; specialness.
- noun a representation of a facial expression (as a smile or frown) created by typing a sequence of characters in sending email
- :-( and :-) are emoticons
regressorsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a defect of vision in which objects appear to be distorted; usually due to a defect in the retina
- noun someone who reads out broadcast news bulletin
- noun an oral beta blocker (trade name Sectral) used in treating hypertension
- noun a book that has had a large and rapid sale
- noun small kitchen
- noun a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink
night club; club; cabaret; nightclub.
- don't expect a good meal at a cabaret
- the gossip columnist got his information by visiting nightclubs every night
- he played the drums at a jazz club
accentureSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun something that is inhaled
- noun a medication to be taken by inhaling it
- noun a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (trade name Marplan) that is used to treat clinical depression
- noun pathological sensitivity
- noun extreme sensitivity
- noun a shaky motion
quiver; quivering; vibration; palpitation; trembling; shaking.
- the shaking of his fingers as he lit his pipe
- noun the quality of being unstable and insecure
- the shakiness of the present regime
- noun a protective covering of rotting vegetable matter spread to reduce evaporation and soil erosion
- verb cover with mulch
- mulch the flowerbeds
screenshotsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a monocotyledonous flowering plant; the stem grows by deposits on its inside
endogen; liliopsid; monocotyledon.
- noun edible terrestrial snail usually served in the shell with a sauce of melted butter and garlic
- noun (medicine) a reason that makes it inadvisable to prescribe a particular drug or employ a particular procedure or treatment
- noun a Cox-2 inhibitor (trade name Celebrex) that relieves pain and inflammation without harming the digestive tract
- noun collapse caused by exposure to excessive heat
- noun the seed of flax used as a source of oil
- noun a building where people go to eat
eating place; eating house; restaurant.
- noun a speech seconding a motion
second; indorsement; endorsement.
- do I hear a second?
- noun the detachment of a person from their regular organization for temporary assignment elsewhere
- noun supplementary material that is collected and appended at the back of a book
- noun a vestigial process that extends from the lower end of the cecum and that resembles a small pouch
cecal appendage; vermiform process; vermiform appendix.
- noun an abnormally small head and underdeveloped brain
- noun a frequently visited place
stamping ground; resort; haunt; repair.
nonregisteredSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun thick steak cut from the beef tenderloin
- noun an asset of special worth or utility
strong suit; strength; speciality; strong point; long suit; forte; metier.
- cooking is his forte
- noun a distinguishing trait
peculiarity; distinctiveness; speciality; specialness.
- noun an antihistamine (trade name Antivert) used to treat or prevent motion sickness
meclizine hydrochloride; Antivert.
- noun an instance of sudden interruption
- noun abnormal skin sensations (as tingling or tickling or itching or burning) usually associated with peripheral nerve damage
- noun a disease that is constantly present to a greater or lesser degree in people of a certain class or in people living in a particular location
- noun a plant that is native to a certain limited area
- it is an endemic found only this island
- noun an oral drug (trade name Lipitor) that is effective in lowering triglycerides; potent in reducing LDL cholesterol because higher doses can be given
- adverb in an optional manner
- this rule is applied optionally
- noun a reeling sensation; a feeling that you are about to fall
giddiness; dizziness; vertigo.
- noun a frivolous lack of prudence
- noun the act of certifying or bestowing a franchise on
- noun confirmation that some fact or statement is true through the use of documentary evidence
- noun a congenital defect in which one or more toes or fingers are abnormally positioned
- noun a major biotic community characterized by the dominant forms of plant life and the prevailing climate
- noun the quality of being brachycephalic
overtrainingSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a congenital disorder characterized by an abnormally large tongue; often seen in cases of Down's syndrome
- noun something that is free (usually provided as part of a promotional scheme)
- the road map was a freebie
- noun a tablet (trade name Fosamax) prescribed to prevent or treat osteoporosis in women after menopause
- noun a script for a film including dialogue and descriptions of characters and sets
- noun abnormal dryness of the mouth resulting from decreased secretion of saliva
- noun mental deterioration of organic or functional origin
- noun a useful or valuable quality
- noun the arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers
- the summation of four and three gives seven
- four plus three equals seven
- noun the lean flesh of a saltwater fish found in warm waters (especially in Hawaii)
- noun large slender food and game fish widely distributed in warm seas (especially around Hawaii)
- noun things that make you comfortable and at ease
creature comforts; conveniences; comforts.
- all the comforts of home
- noun pleasantness resulting from agreeable conditions
- a well trained staff saw to the agreeableness of our accommodations
- he discovered the amenities of reading at an early age
- adjective satellite incapable of being controlled or managed
- uncontrollable children
- an uncorrectable habit
confoundersSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun monoamine oxidase inhibitor (trade name Nardil) used to treat clinical depression
- noun an incidental benefit awarded for certain types of employment (especially if it is regarded as a right)
fringe benefit; perquisite.
- a limousine is one of the fringe benefits of the job
- verb gain or regain energy
pick up; perk up; gain vigor; percolate.
- I picked up after a nap
- noun cut of meat taken from between the ribs
- noun a bronchodilator (trade names Ventolin or Proventil) used for asthma and emphysema and other lung conditions; available in oral or inhalant forms; side effects are tachycardia and shakiness
- noun a flavorful addition on top of a dish
- verb be superior or better than some standard
transcend; exceed; top; overstep; go past; pass.
- She exceeded our expectations
- She topped her performance of last year
- adjective resembling acne
- noun an auxiliary activity
sideline; spare-time activity; by-line; avocation; pursuit.
- noun a child's plaything consisting of an imitation horse mounted on rockers; the child straddles it and pretends to ride
rocking horse; hobbyhorse.
- noun the position of a medical intern
- noun someone who makes predictions of the future (usually on the basis of special knowledge)
forecaster; soothsayer; predictor.
- noun the state of having abnormally many cells
- noun an instrument used to measure the sensitivity of hearing
- noun antibacterial (trade name Dynapen) used to treat staphylococcal infections that are resistant to penicillin
- noun radially symmetrical animals having saclike bodies with only one opening and tentacles with stinging structures; they occur in polyp and medusa forms
- noun an irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
- noun painful or difficult urination
- noun flowering plant with two cotyledons; the stem grows by deposit on its outside
dicotyledon; exogen; magnoliopsid.
- noun a defect in brain development resulting in small or missing brain hemispheres
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!