imnsho: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by imnsho & Words describing imnsho
- noun a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty
thought; persuasion; sentiment; view.
- my opinion differs from yours
- I am not of your persuasion
- what are your thoughts on Haiti?
- noun a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof
- his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!