immediateness: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by immediateness & Words describing immediateness
- adjective free of extraneous elements of any kind
- pure air and water
- pure gold
- pure primary colors
- the violin's pure and lovely song
- pure tones
- pure oxygen
- adjective satellite without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
perfect; double-dyed; complete; gross; arrant; unadulterated; sodding; stark; consummate; utter; thoroughgoing; everlasting; staring.
- an arrant fool
- a complete coward
- a consummate fool
- a double-dyed villain
- gross negligence
- a perfect idiot
- pure folly
- what a sodding mess
- stark staring mad
- a thoroughgoing villain
- utter nonsense
- the unadulterated truth
- adjective satellite clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
evident; patent; plain; unmistakable; manifest.
- the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields
- evident hostility
- manifest disapproval
- patent advantages
- made his meaning plain
- it is plain that he is no reactionary
- in plain view
- adjective satellite appearing as such but not necessarily so
- for all his apparent wealth he had no money to pay the rent
- the committee investigated some apparent discrepancies
- the ostensible truth of their theories
- his seeming honesty
- adjective physically and forcibly separated into pieces or cracked or split
- a broken mirror
- a broken tooth
- a broken leg
- his neck is broken
- verb terminate
- She interrupted her pregnancy
- break a lucky streak
- break the cycle of poverty
- adjective satellite precisely as stated
- the very center of town
- adjective satellite being the exact same one; not any other:
- this is the identical room we stayed in before
- the themes of his stories are one and the same
- saw the selfsame quotation in two newspapers
- on this very spot
- the very thing he said yesterday
- the very man I want to see
- noun a person who is of equal standing with another in a group
peer; compeer; match.
- verb be identical or equivalent to
- One dollar equals 1,000 rubles these days!
- adjective same in identity
- the same man I saw yesterday
- never wore the same dress twice
- this road is the same one we were on yesterday
- on the same side of the street
- noun a member of an indigenous nomadic people living in northern Scandinavia and herding reindeer
Saame; Lapp; Sami; Saami; Lapplander.
- adjective satellite of so extreme a degree or extent
- such weeping
- so much weeping
- such a help
- such grief
- never dreamed of such beauty
- adverb to so extreme a degree
- he is such a baby
- Such rich people!
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!