honorableness: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by honorableness & Words describing honorableness
- noun a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)
perfective; perfect tense; perfective tense.
- verb make perfect or complete
- perfect your French in Paris!
- noun a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
- he is one of the greats of American music
- adjective satellite relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind
- a great juicy steak
- a great multitude
- the great auk
- a great old oak
- a great ocean liner
- a great delay
- adjective satellite clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
evident; patent; plain; unmistakable; manifest.
- the effects of the drought are apparent to anyone who sees the parched fields
- evident hostility
- manifest disapproval
- patent advantages
- made his meaning plain
- it is plain that he is no reactionary
- in plain view
- adjective satellite appearing as such but not necessarily so
- for all his apparent wealth he had no money to pay the rent
- the committee investigated some apparent discrepancies
- the ostensible truth of their theories
- his seeming honesty
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!