Video Game Best Sellers on Amazon
gyrates: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by gyrates & Words describing gyrates
- noun a performer who dances professionally
terpsichorean; professional dancer.
- noun a person who participates in a social gathering arranged for dancing (as a ball)
- adverb to an extreme or greatly exaggerated degree
- the storyline is wildly unrealistic
- adverb in an uncontrolled or unrestrained manner
- He gesticulated wildly
- noun (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
speck; atom; molecule; corpuscle; mote.
- noun a body having finite mass and internal structure but negligible dimensions
- adverb with unflagging resolve
incessantly; ceaselessly; continuously; endlessly; unendingly.
- dance inspires him ceaselessly to strive higher and higher toward the shining pinnacle of perfection that is the goal of every artiste
- noun an elementary particle with negative charge
- adverb in the area or vicinity
- a few spectators standing about
- hanging around
- waited around for the next flight
- adverb by a circular or circuitous route
- He came all the way around the base
- the road goes around the pond
- noun a straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
- noun the main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
- noun a charge of ammunition for a single shot
one shot; unit of ammunition.
- noun an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- the never-ending cycle of the seasons
- adverb without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly')
tardily; slow; easy.
- he spoke slowly
- go easy here--the road is slippery
- glaciers move tardily
- please go slow so I can see the sights
- adverb in music
- Play this lento, please
- noun the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold
market place; marketplace.
- without competition there would be no market
- they were driven from the marketplace
- noun the customers for a particular product or service
- before they publish any book they try to determine the size of the market for it
- adjective satellite having finished or arrived at completion
done; through with.
- certain to make history before he's done
- it's a done deed
- after the treatment, the patient is through except for follow-up
- almost through with his studies
- adjective satellite (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes
- a through street
- a through bus
- through traffic
- noun the entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
organic structure; physical structure.
- he felt as if his whole body were on fire
- noun a group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- the whole body filed out of the auditorium
- the student body
- administrative body
- noun the region that is inside of something
- noun the inner or enclosed surface of something
- noun the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets
- blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and carries away waste products
- the ancients believed that blood was the seat of the emotions
- noun temperament or disposition
- a person of hot blood
- adverb in the interval
- dancing all the dances with little rest between
- adverb in between
- two houses with a tree between
- noun the upper part of the human body or the front part of the body in animals; contains the face and brains
- he stuck his head out the window
- noun a single domestic animal
- 200 head of cattle
- noun the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
ace; I; unity; 1; single.
- he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it
- they had lunch at one
- noun a single person or thing
- he is the best one
- this is the one I ordered
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!