Amazon Best Selling Books This Season
glossological: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by glossological & Words describing glossological
- adjective satellite painstakingly careful and accurate
- our accountant is thorough
- thorough research
- adjective satellite performed comprehensively and completely
- an exhaustive study
- made a thorough search
- thoroughgoing research
- noun the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning
- noun a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed
- the value assigned was 16 milliseconds
- noun the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable
- the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!