Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
forewoman: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by forewoman & Words describing forewoman
- noun a body of citizens sworn to give a true verdict according to the evidence presented in a court of law
- noun a committee appointed to judge a competition
- noun a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth; usually shows pleasure or amusement
grinning; smiling; grin.
- verb change one's facial expression by spreading the lips, often to signal pleasure
- noun a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
lodge; auberge; hostelry; inn.
- noun inexpensive supervised lodging (especially for youths on bicycling trips)
student lodging; youth hostel.
- noun a static photograph (especially one taken from a movie and used for advertising purposes)
- he wanted some stills for a magazine ad
- noun (poetic) tranquil silence
- the still of the night
- noun a garment size for a tall person
- adjective great in vertical dimension; high in stature
- tall people
- tall buildings
- tall trees
- tall ships
- noun the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
semen; ejaculate; seminal fluid; seed; cum.
- verb move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody
- He came singing down the road
- Come with me to the Casbah
- come down here!
- come out of the closet!
- come into the room
- noun a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
mill; manufactory; manufacturing plant.
- verb inquire about
- I asked about their special today
- He had to ask directions several times
- verb make a request or demand for something to somebody
- She asked him for a loan
- noun a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
help; helper; supporter.
- my invaluable assistant
- they hired additional help to finish the work
- adjective satellite of or relating to a person who is subordinate to another
- noun (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
- adjective satellite having come or been brought to a conclusion
concluded; terminated; complete; ended; all over.
- the harvesting was complete
- the affair is over, ended, finished
- the abruptly terminated interview
- noun the upper part of the human body or the front part of the body in animals; contains the face and brains
- he stuck his head out the window
- noun a single domestic animal
- 200 head of cattle
- noun any immature animal
- noun United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
- adjective satellite produced by a manufacturing process; rope and nails"
- bought some made goods at the local store
- verb engage in
- make love, not war
- make an effort
- do research
- do nothing
- make revolution
- noun the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
ace; I; unity; 1; single.
- he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it
- they had lunch at one
- noun a single person or thing
- he is the best one
- this is the one I ordered
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!