extrudes: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by extrudes & Words describing extrudes
- noun echinoderms characterized by five arms extending from a central disk
- noun a stable particle with positive charge equal to the negative charge of an electron
- noun molten rock in the earth's crust
- noun a silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group; occurs abundantly in natural compounds (especially in salt water); burns with a yellow flame and reacts violently in water; occurs in sea water and in the mineral halite (rock salt)
Na; atomic number 11.
- adverb in an active manner
- he participated actively in the war
- adverb in a spontaneous manner
- this shift occurs spontaneously
- adverb without advance preparation
ad libitum; ad lib; impromptu.
- he spoke ad lib
- noun a mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction
- noun the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body
- he stood still, his heart thumping wildly
- noun rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos; lava is what magma is called when it reaches the surface
- noun a white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light; the fifth most abundant element in the earth's crust; an important component of most plants and animals
Ca; atomic number 20.
- adjective satellite having finished or arrived at completion
done; through with.
- certain to make history before he's done
- it's a done deed
- after the treatment, the patient is through except for follow-up
- almost through with his studies
- adjective satellite (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes
- a through street
- a through bus
- through traffic
- noun an animal that produces gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes (spermatozoa)
- noun a person who belongs to the sex that can have babies
- noun oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food
- noun animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes; especially the thin-shelled reproductive body laid by e.g. female birds
- noun the female reproductive cell; the female gamete
Borrowing of foreigners, in itself, makes not the kingdom rich or poor. Locke.
- adverb at every point
- The function is continuously differentiable
- adverb with unflagging resolve
incessantly; ceaselessly; unceasingly; endlessly; unendingly.
- dance inspires him ceaselessly to strive higher and higher toward the shining pinnacle of perfection that is the goal of every artiste
- adverb farther along in space or time or degree
- through the valley and beyond
- to the eighth grade but not beyond
- will be influential in the 1990s and beyond
- adverb on the farther side from the observer
- a pond with a hayfield beyond
- noun any of numerous relatively small elongated soft-bodied animals especially of the phyla Annelida and Chaetognatha and Nematoda and Nemertea and Platyhelminthes; also many insect larvae
- noun a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
dirt ball; insect; louse.
- adverb with a forward motion
- we drove along admiring the view
- the horse trotted along at a steady pace
- the circus traveled on to the next city
- move along
- march on
- adverb in accompaniment or as a companion
- his little sister came along to the movies
- I brought my camera along
- working along with his father
- noun a partially opened flower
- noun a swelling on a plant stem consisting of overlapping immature leaves or petals
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
deuce-ace; trio; triplet; tercet; tierce; troika; trey; 3; ternion; trine; ternary; triad; threesome; leash; III; trinity; terzetto.
- noun one of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
- noun conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- noun electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
vacuum tube; electron tube; thermionic vacuum tube; thermionic valve; thermionic tube.
- noun (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
- you only get 3 outs per inning
- verb to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality
come out of the closet; come out.
- This actor outed last year
- noun the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object
- coal is a hard black material
- wheat is the stuff they use to make bread
- noun information (data or ideas or observations) that can be used or reworked into a finished form
- the archives provided rich material for a definitive biography
- adverb with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily')
- she was easily excited
- was easily confused
- he won easily
- this china breaks very easily
- success came too easy
- adverb without question
- easily the best book she's written
- noun any small compartment
- the cells of a honeycomb
- noun (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
- noun the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
ace; I; unity; 1; single.
- he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it
- they had lunch at one
- noun a single person or thing
- he is the best one
- this is the one I ordered
- noun an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
bid; dictation; bidding.
- noun a military unit or region under the control of a single officer
- adverb in the interval
- dancing all the dances with little rest between
- adverb in between
- two houses with a tree between
- adverb under normal conditions
usually; unremarkably; commonly; ordinarily.
- usually she was late
- noun the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one or a numeral representing this number
II; deuce; 2.
- noun one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots
- noun any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- noun an efficient person
- the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine
- adjective satellite (used with count nouns) two considered together; the two
- both girls are pretty
- noun a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed
- the value assigned was 16 milliseconds
- noun the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable
- the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world
- adjective (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- more land
- more support
- more rain fell
- more than a gallon
- noun English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
Sir Thomas More; Thomas More.
- adverb without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly')
tardily; slow; easy.
- he spoke slowly
- go easy here--the road is slippery
- glaciers move tardily
- please go slow so I can see the sights
- adverb in music
- Play this lento, please
- noun an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that can fertilize female gametes (ova)
- noun a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
- noun a thin pliable sheet of material
- noun a pliable sheet of tissue that covers or lines or connects the organs or cells of animals or plants
- noun part of an organism consisting of an aggregate of cells having a similar structure and function
- noun a soft thin (usually translucent) paper
- noun any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.
- noun a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten
- brass is an alloy of zinc and copper
- noun a part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction
karyon; cell nucleus.
- noun the positively charged dense center of an atom
- adverb under normal conditions
normally; unremarkably; commonly; ordinarily.
- usually she was late
- noun the force applied to a unit area of surface; measured in pascals (SI unit) or in dynes (cgs unit)
pressure level; force per unit area.
- the compressed gas exerts an increased pressure
- noun a force that compels
- the public brought pressure to bear on the government
- adverb and nothing more
but; merely; only; just.
- I was merely asking
- it is simply a matter of time
- just a scratch
- he was only a child
- hopes that last but a moment
- adverb absolutely
- I just can't take it anymore
- he was just grand as Romeo
- it's simply beautiful!
- noun the upper part of the human body or the front part of the body in animals; contains the face and brains
- he stuck his head out the window
- noun a single domestic animal
- 200 head of cattle
- noun a particular course of action intended to achieve a result
- the procedure of obtaining a driver's license
- it was a process of trial and error
- noun (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity; an operation that affects mental contents
operation; cognitive process; mental process; cognitive operation.
- the process of thinking
- the cognitive operation of remembering
- noun instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity
- he bought a new stereo system
- the system consists of a motor and a small computer
- noun a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole
- a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going
- noun the first or highest in an ordering or series
- He wanted to be the first
- noun the first element in a countable series
number 1; number one.
- the first of the month
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!