eupnea: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by eupnea & Words describing eupnea
- noun something regarded as a normative example
formula; pattern; rule; convention.
- the convention of not naming the main character
- violence is the rule not the exception
- his formula for impressing visitors
- adjective conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm; not abnormal
- serve wine at normal room temperature
- normal diplomatic relations
- normal working hours
- normal word order
- normal curiosity
- the normal course of events
- noun a telephone connection
telephone call; phone call.
- she reported several anonymous calls
- he placed a phone call to London
- he heard the phone ringing but didn't want to take the call
- noun a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course
- he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!