enraptures: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by enraptures & Words describing enraptures
- noun the qualities that give pleasure to the senses
- noun a very attractive or seductive looking woman
sweetheart; peach; knockout; lulu; smasher; stunner; ravisher; mantrap; dish; looker.
- noun the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
ace; I; unity; 1; single.
- he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it
- they had lunch at one
- noun a single person or thing
- he is the best one
- this is the one I ordered
- noun a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
- his love for his work
- children need a lot of love
- noun any object of warm affection or devotion;
- the theater was her first love
- he has a passion for cock fighting
- noun the momentary present
- Now is a good time to do it
- it worked up to right now
- adverb in the historical present; at this point in the narration of a series of past events
- President Kennedy now calls in the National Guard
- Washington now decides to cross the Delaware
- the ship is now listing to port
- adverb not ever; at no time in the past or future
- I have never been to China
- I shall never forget this day
- had never seen a circus
- never on Sunday
- I will never marry you!
- adverb not at all; certainly not; not in any circumstances
- never fear
- bringing up children is never easy
- that will never do
- what is morally wrong can never be politically right
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!