Amazon Best Selling Books This Season
enkindles: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by enkindles & Words describing enkindles
- noun a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
- his love for his work
- children need a lot of love
- noun any object of warm affection or devotion;
- the theater was her first love
- he has a passion for cock fighting
- noun the quality of elevation of mind and exaltation of character or ideals or conduct
grandeur; nobility; magnanimousness.
- noun the event of something burning (often destructive)
- they lost everything in the fire
- noun the act of firing weapons or artillery at an enemy
- hold your fire until you can see the whites of their eyes
- they retreated in the face of withering enemy fire
- noun any expected deliverer
- noun a teacher and prophet born in Bethlehem and active in Nazareth; his life and sermons form the basis for Christianity (circa 4 BC - AD 29)
the Nazarene; Jesus of Nazareth; Good Shepherd; Jesus; Saviour; Redeemer; Savior; Deliverer; Jesus Christ.
- noun a foundation created to promote the public good (not for assistance to any particular individuals)
- noun a kindly and lenient attitude toward people
- noun a single serving of a beverage
- I asked for a hot drink
- likes a drink before dinner
- noun the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess
crapulence; drinking; boozing; drunkenness.
- drink was his downfall
Borrowing of foreigners, in itself, makes not the kingdom rich or poor. Locke.
- noun any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
deity; divinity; immortal.
- noun the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe; the object of worship in monotheistic religions
- noun a specific instance of feeling hopeful
- it revived their hope of winning the pennant
- noun the general feeling that some desire will be fulfilled
- in spite of his troubles he never gave up hope
- noun the vital principle or animating force within living things
- noun the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
flavour; look; feel; tone; flavor; feeling; smell.
- the feel of the city excited him
- a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting
- it had the smell of treason
- noun a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
religion; religious belief.
- he lost his faith but not his morality
- noun complete confidence in a person or plan etc
- he cherished the faith of a good woman
- the doctor-patient relationship is based on trust
- noun everything that exists anywhere
universe; creation; macrocosm; existence; cosmos.
- they study the evolution of the universe
- the biggest tree in existence
- noun people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest
- the Western world
- adverb on the inside
- inside, the car is a mess
- noun (physics) electromagnetic radiation that can produce a visual sensation
visible light; visible radiation.
- the light was filtered through a soft glass window
- noun any device serving as a source of illumination
- he stopped the car and turned off the lights
- noun any place of complete bliss and delight and peace
promised land; Eden; nirvana; Shangri-la; paradise.
- noun the abode of God and the angels
- noun events that provide the generative force that is the origin of something
- they are trying to determine the cause of the crash
- noun a justification for something existing or happening
- he had no cause to complain
- they had good reason to rejoice
- noun a characteristic state or mode of living
- social life
- city life
- real life
- noun the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
- he could no longer cope with the complexities of life
- adjective (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree
- more land
- more support
- more rain fell
- more than a gallon
- noun English statesman who opposed Henry VIII's divorce from Catherine of Aragon and was imprisoned and beheaded; recalled for his concept of Utopia, the ideal state
Sir Thomas More; Thomas More.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!